This major industry conference and exhibition will bring together international experts from within the electric utility industry, manufacturers of HV equipment & components, research & testing organizations and universities. More than 100 technical papers will be presented focusing on insulators, surge arresters, bushings, cable accessories, aesthetic line design and wildlife protection. In addition, there will be a PRODUCT & TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION featuring exhibitors from across the globe, showcasing their latest product designs as well as new equipment and services. There will also be opportunities to discuss your needs directly with experts in these fields and to meet potential new suppliers.
This event will be of great value to everyone in the power supply industry, including:
• engineers as well as contractors involved in line as well as substation design & construction;
• procurement as well as maintenance staff;
• manufacturers of high voltage apparatus & components for power networks;
• professionals in development & testing of high voltage equipment & components;
• maintenance staff at TSOs & power supply companies.
View the growing program of SPEAKERS & TOPICS as of Feb. 6 at: