The 2017 INMR WORLD CONGRESS will take place at the Meliã Hotel & Conference Center in Sitges-Barcelona, Spain, Nov. 5-8, 2017. This industry conference and exhibition follows the 2015 INMR WORLD CONGRESS in Munich, which attracted over 600 participants from 40 countries and featured 120 papers and presentations by world experts in transmission and distribution.
Sitges is a historic maritime town located just 20 minutes south of Barcelona’s International Airport and only 35 minutes from beautiful Barcelona – one of the world’s most popular travel destinations.
The Congress venue is a four star hotel situated meters from the sea and only minutes walk to the bustling, cobblestone streets of historic Sitges – famous for its lively restaurants, tapas bars, shops and galleries.
The Meliã Sitges Hotel has outstanding conference facilities, including a 700 seat auditorium, and also large Exhibition Space located near all meeting rooms. Here, there will also be a 3 day PRODUCT & TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION by leading suppliers of insulators, arresters, bushings, cable accessories, fittings, test equipment, laboratory testing services and more. Examine the latest product designs firsthand and discuss your needs directly with the experts.
The 3 day conference, with over 100 speakers, will cover some of today’s key topics for the power supply industry, including:
• optimizing insulation design for different service environments;
• latest developments in applications for surge arresters;
• developments in bushing technologies, including RIS types;
• advancements in methodologies for inspecting lines & substations;
• latest designs of cable accessories;
• aesthetic lines to improve public acceptance & minimize visual impact;
• insulation design for HVDC & UHVDC and more.
This will be a not-to-be-missed event for power engineers worldwide.
For additional information, please visit: www.inmrworldcongress.com